Tuesday, September 18, 2007

BlogRush Rave

Okay, so I’m going along checking out some blogs, seeing what other people are doing to make money online and maybe get some ideas for some posts. Suddenly I start seeing all this talk about a new widget called BlogRush.

Well, the information I’m reading sounds interesting so I decide to go to the website and check it out. As it turns out this thing is really cool. So cool in fact I just put the widget in my sidebar.

What this widget does is shows links to other blogs. The more your page loads and shows the widget the more credits you get, the more credits you get the more times your blog link is shown on other related blog sites, which in turn could mean more traffic for your blog. You even get credits for the traffic your referrals get.

This is huge you could have hundreds of blogs showing your link on the site.

Go to the BlogRush site for all the info I’m sure you will agree with me that this is a great thing for your blog.

Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.


Text Link Ads


Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks Add to Technorati Favorites

Mister Linker


This is going to be the next big money maker, JOIN NOW!


No comments: