Monday, December 31, 2007

The Big Idea Rave

There’s this show that comes on CNBC at 10:00 eastern time called “The Big Idea” that’s hosted by Donny Deutsch who owns an ad campaign company and makes millions. The show showcases ordinary people who had an idea, acted on it and are now making millions. Sometimes the ideas are just very simple things that maybe you thought of, but didn’t act on.

To me the show is very inspirational because it lets me know that if these people can do it I can do it. Even though what I want to do is make money online, I could still come up with an idea that could hit like wild fire. Most of the people on the show had no business or marketing experience. They just had an idea they believed in and went about learning what they needed to know.

I would suggest watching “The Big Idea” if you are into making money online or anyway else. I am sure you will be insired.

Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.




Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks Add to Technorati Favorites

Mister Linker


This is going to be the next big money maker, Join Now!

No comments: