Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Blogitive Not Paying Rant

It seems like Blogitive has stopped paying. I have three reviews that I have done for them and have not been paid for in over a month. When I joined Blogitive they would pay withing a few days of the review being approved, but for the last few months it had been getting later and later and this is the latest it has been.

I sent an email to them and they say they respond within two business days and it has now been three business days and no response. I’m not totally giving up on Blogitive. They were very good for long time so I’m hoping it’s just that the business is keeping them busy and they are just taking a little longer to get to other things. I will keep you updated on what happens.

Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.




Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks Add to Technorati Favorites

Mister Linker


This is going to be the next big money maker, Join Now!

No comments: