Saturday, March 1, 2008

Playing The Niche Game Rave

Since the whole Google fiasco with Google dropping page ranks of blogs for doing paid reviews, I haven’t been able do as many paid reviews, which has caused my revenue to drop. This blog was dropped from a PR 2 to a PR 0and another blog of mine was dropped from a PR 3 to a PR 0.

Because of the drop of revenue due to getting less paid reviews to do, I have decided to get deeper in to playing the niche game. I am working on building some niche sites and doing some tighter niche blogs. My first niche site is done, up and running. It’s called Living Green For Life, which not only plays into popularity of being more eco-conscience, but something I trying to do more of in my life. I’ve even created my own search engine to go along with this niche called called Green Box.

Niche marketing is another way to make money online and if you’re a blogger that’s taken a hit from a Google drop in page rank, it’s a way to make up for that lost of revenue.

Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.




Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks Add to Technorati Favorites

Mister Linker

No comments: