Saturday, February 23, 2008

Ebay Sells Rave

I was lucky enough to pull two sells from one auction on eBay this week. On top of that the auction winner wanted some extra stuff so that added more earnings the original winning bid.

The auction was for a one-character superhero painting. The winning bidder also wanted to add an extra character to the painting, which cost extra. From that same auction I was contacted by another guy who wanted a painting, but a smaller size and price than the one on auction. Of course I was happy to do it.

eBay recently changed their fees. You a lower insertion fee and now you don’t have top pay for the gallery picture. But, they make up for that and more with higher final price fees, but what are you going to do.

You canstill make some good money selling on eBay so check it out.

Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.




Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks Add to Technorati Favorites

Mister Linker

No comments: