Sunday, February 5, 2012

I miss Oprah

Thanks for the guest post by Donn Schroeder

For all of you stay at home moms out there who are intimately familiar with the gaping open time slot on ABC at 4:00 I feel your pain! I too am so so so sad that Oprah is no longer on The Oprah Show at 4:00 everyday.

I didn’t usually get to watch in actual real time because I was usually out of the house somewhere but I faithfully recorded it on my DVR every day and would watch it when I was in the kitchen making dinner for my family. Now what am I supposed to watch? Dr. Phil? I think not. Oprah just had all the good guests and all the good questions and all the amazing giveaways that have ever happened in the history of television.

I guess I am going to have to scour the Dish Television guide to find a new show to record and replace my beloved Oprah for my dinner time food fixing entertainment. Maybe I can watch Rachel Ray and she can teach me how to cook in only thirty minutes.

No comments: