Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Spa Experiecne

This guest post from Hong Alexander
I went to get a facial yesterday, with the hopes that my skin would be clear when I left. The lady who gave me the facial told me that was a lofty goal, but she said she could help me with some of my problems. I don’t know what has gotten into my skin in the last few months, but I have been breaking out. I thought this was something that happens to teenagers, but apparently it happens to adults too.

I never had pimples as a teenager, and thought I was in the clear at this point. I don’t want to go on any medications if I can help it, so I thought a facial was a good alternative. My skin was red when I left the spa yesterday, but today it is looking better. The pimples are all smaller, and I am hoping by tomorrow they will go away.

One of the good things about getting the facial is that it was very relaxing. I thought it would be painful but it wasn’t. At least now I have a place I can go when my skin gets out of hand.

No comments: