Friday, April 6, 2012

Hot Neighbor

I recently moved, and one of my neighbors has been so helpful with everything. He helped me move in my stuff, and he has also made some great suggestions to me. He recommended I get my internet connection from clear-internet.com and has told me about some cool restaurants near our building. I appreciate his help, but I’m not sure if he is interested in me romantically, or if he is just being neighborly.

I think he’s cute and we have a lot in common, but I am apprehensive about letting him know since we live so close to each other. It would be very awkward if he is just trying to be welcoming and friendly and then I make an unwanted advance on him. I don’t know that much about him, so for all I know he is already in a relationship.

My friends all say that he must be interested, but if he is, why doesn’t he just make a move already? Maybe I’ll invite him out with a bunch of my friends and see how it goes. That would be much less awkward than inviting him out on a date.

No comments: