Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Associated Content Rave Update

In January I did a rave about Associated Content. This program pays you to write articles. I have wrote a few Articles for them and have even done a video, all of which I have been paid for. Well, now Associated Content is allowing you to make more money from your content even after the initial payment. They call this a "Performance Bonus" where you will be paid for every 1000 views. This means you will continually be paid for articles you publish on Associated Content. If you are a good promoter this could really be some good money maker. So join Associated Content and start writing those articles.

1 comment:

Brit said...

I would like to link trade with you, my blog is www.blogchex.com/mangonectar

I also have another if you would like to add it, www.tangerinesunshinejewelry.blogspot.com

I will be updating them tomorrow morning/early afternoon, and I will add you to my links.

thanks!