Sunday, March 2, 2008

Naked Naturals Rave


A few days ago I got free samples of Naked Naturals’ Citrus & Keratin shampoo and conditioner and I finally got around to using them today. First off I must say that shampoo smells great, I really like the smell of it.

The next thing that struck me was how soft my hair felt after using the shampoo and conditioner. This is not something I would usually notice being a guy and all, but my hair felt really soft. Another really good thing about the naked naturals products is that they don’t use harsh chemicals the can harm the environment and it uses natural plant protein. This fits right into the more environmental consciousness of today’s society.

In clinical trials this natural plant protein called Keravis increased hair strength up to 7x with the shampoo and 3x with the conditioner. I can’t tell if it does or not after only one use, but I can tell you I liked using the shampoo and conditioner. I also liked the they are a natural shampoo and conditioner. This is a product that I can recommend not only because of how well it performs, but it is also environmentally safe. As a matter of fact, since I’m sure I won’t be getting anymore free samples, I’m going to have to go out and buy some.



Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.




Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks Add to Technorati Favorites

Mister Linker

No comments: