Sunday, March 16, 2008

Triond Payment A Mild Rave

I received a payment from Triond yesterday for $0.56. I think this payment is actually an attempt by Triond to get me to start posting articles again. Triond is a site like Associated Content and Helium where you get paid for writing articles. However it’s more like Helium where you are paid for visits and ad clicks from your article.

I have been a member of Triond for over a year and have only put up a few articles and that was when I first joined and have done nothing since. I believe this payment was to say “Hey look you can get paid here and if you are more active you can make more”. Well, I might put more articles there to see if I can make more money there, we’ll see.

Here is my proof of payment.


Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.




Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks Add to Technorati Favorites

Mister Linker

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey!
Whats your pen name on Triond?
you really should publish more, I published a few articles with them and they got to numerous front pages like Digg and Stumble. Made great money and got know alot of good writers. I'm adding a link to My Triond Profile so you can check out my work.

Baby Stroller Reviews said...

My pen on Triond is mikeb2006. You have some good articles I wish you continued luck at Triond.

Anonymous said...

I've been enjoying Triond so far. I'm not making huge money but it has been a long time since I've tried writing so I just consider it good practice. Heres my profile: http://www.triond.com/users/MSM

Anonymous said...

If you're still not convinced,
Click Here for another proof of payment, this time around 40 dollars and some estimates of how much you can make using triond!
Good Luck

Anonymous said...

ive join triond nearly a month..so im waiting for payment date (15th sept)..for my first payment.. :) here my nick: MaiSecawan (or you can click my nick above)..only post photos..

Mark Bentley said...

The 56 cents was likely because they keep paying you regardless of if you are writing more or not and the threshold is 50 cents, so every time it builds up over that you will get paid.

My wife and I both publish on Triond and have been quite happy with it. Sometimes an article does really well, and sometimes it does not, but that is how things work on the net.

I also just started a forum for Triond writers to discuss things at http://www.writerforums.thebentleys.ca/forum/Triond

Sushmita said...

Triond is a good site. They also pay me many times. Check here http://myincomebridge.blogspot.com/2011/01/triondcom-payment-proof.html