Saturday, April 5, 2008

RevenuePilot Payment Rave

If you’re looking for an alternative to Google Adsense or something to add with it you may what to try RevenuePilot. I can’t say that RevenuePilot is as good as Google Adsense, but it is another way to make money online from click ad revenue.

Another good thing about RevenuePilot is you can have a lower payout amount than Google Adsense. You can make your payout as low as $25. I originally had my payout set at $50, but changed it to $25 and recieved my first payout.

RevenuePilot doesn’t have the stringent rules that Google Adsense have for joying so it’s easier to get an account with them so give them a try.

Here is my proof of payment.


Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.




Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks Add to Technorati Favorites

Mister Linker

No comments: