Monday, February 26, 2007

Clix Sense Rave

I just joined this program yesterday. Clix Sense is another program from StormPay that is like StormClix which pays you for clicking on ads. The reason I'm doing a rave for Clix Sense is, the amount of ads they have to click. The first time I visited the site as a member there were 23 links to click. My second time there, which was a couple of hours later there was 3. I just went there a few minutes ago and there was 15 links. This program is just getting started so I think the ads will eventually settle down, but right now is a good time to get in and make some quick money. Clix Sense pays by check which are mailed out on or before the 10th day of each month if you have $10 or more in your account. It's free to join so make some money with
Clix Sense Now.

No comments: