Wednesday, February 21, 2007

DayTipper Rant

DayTipper is a site that promises to pay you $3 for tips on just about any subject, which is great. I have even had two out of the four tips I submitted accepted. The problem is I don't know which ones were accepted and I have no idea when I'll be paid for them or even if I'll be paid for them. According to their "Submission Terms", although a tip is accepted, you are paid only when your tip is published and there's no time limit on when that will be. It may not even get published. Also anything you submit to DayTipper becomes their sole and exclusive property and can be used by them anywhere, anytime and for any reason whatsoever. The emails they send you to let you know if a tip has been accepted or rejected are blank nothings. They just have rejected or accepted in the title and nothing in the body, so if you submitted more that one tip you don't know which was accepted or rejected. I won't be submitting any more tips to DayTipper until I get paid and when or if I do I will post an update here.
Click Here if you want to check out DayTipper.

No comments: