Thursday, December 27, 2007

Making Money With Craigslist Rave

Something I’m starting to think about is using Craigslist to make money online. I have sold a couple of items locally on there, but I’m thinking of a bigger picture. I want to sale things like my art and services not just locally but in several cities and states.

The problem is you can’t do the same listing more than once, even if it’s in a different city or state. But I have found that there are ways to get around that problem. I have been getting email from something called Craigslist Secrets wanting me to pay their e-book, which I don’t plan to do. But in these emails I got a hint of one of the secrets.

One thing you can do to get around the one post listing on Craigslist is to create multiple accounts, there is nothing in their Terms of Service that says you can’t. All it takes is another email account and password. You can get create lots of email accounts at Gmail or Yahoo. You can then post the same listing in several cities.

Another way that I figured out to post the same listing in several places is to change the wording in your title and content a little. I have done both these things and it seems to work fine so far. I haven’t sold or gotten any bits from anything yet, but I only started this yesterday. I will post here to you if anything comes from this experiment. Meanwhile, why not give it a try yourself.

Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.




Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks Add to Technorati Favorites

Mister Linker


This is going to be the next big money maker, Join Now!

No comments: