Saturday, December 8, 2007

My Zazzle For The Soldiers Rave

The first of this month I did a post about my Zazzle Shop and you may have noticed the flash banner of my Zazzle products at the top of the page. Well, I want to tell you about some special products I have added to my shop.

These products wish holiday greetings to our military people. These buttons, bumper stickers and t-shirts show that you wish our soldiers a happy holiday season. If you wish to show your support for out troops go to my Support Our Troops For Christmas shop at Zazzle and buy a button, bumper sticker or t-shirt or all three.

10% of the money made from the sale of these items will go to Soldiers' Angels a volunteer based, non-profit organization that provides aide and comfort to the men and women of the United States military and their families.

Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.




Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks Add to Technorati Favorites

Mister Linker


This is going to be the next big money maker, Join Now!


No comments: