Friday, December 21, 2007

PayPerPlay Rant And Rave

There is a new money making opportunity going around the web called PayPerPlay. On the surface this opportunity looks very good. This is a little like Google Adsense where you put code on your site or blog and targeted ads come up. Except these ads are audio ads that are about ten seconds long.

You also make money on every visitor that comes to your site. The thing I worry about is how the visitor will feel about a voice suddenly blairing out at them. I haven’t decided if I what to use this yet, but when I do I will post it here.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS

Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.




Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks Add to Technorati Favorites

Mister Linker


This is going to be the next big money maker, Join Now!

No comments: