Sunday, January 21, 2007

StormPay & StormClix Rave

StormPay is an auction site and a payment processor much like PayPal. But the thing I like about StormPay is that once you become a member you also become a member of StormClix. With StormClix you can make some easy money by clicking on member ads. These ads pay 1 or 2 cents per click. You view a site, which has a counter, for 20 seconds and move on. I have seen as many as 20 ads at one time and I check several times during the day and there is usually at least one ad to click most of the time more. It's very seldom that I go there and there's no ads. Another good thing about StormClix is their one dollar payout. Once you reach one dollar you can withdraw your money to StormPay and from there to your bank. However, StormPay charges a dollar to send money to your bank. So you should wait until you at least have two dollars in your StormClix account before you withdraw to your StormPay account if you plan to send the money to your bank. I have been paid twice from StormClix and you can see my proof of payment Here. You can Click Here to check out StormPay and StormClix

No comments: