Saturday, January 19, 2008

The Bloggerwave Saga Rant

A few month ago Bloggerwave just upped and disappeared, no warning or anything just one day I went to the site and it was gone.

Well, it seems now that Bloggerwave has made a comeback. I found out about from a post on MyLot. So I went to sign in to see if my account was still active, but as it turned out it wasn’t so I signed up again.

Now Bloggerwave has never scammed me or anything, they were all paid up with me before they disappeared. I have never heard of them owning anybody else either so I don’t feel bad giving them another chance. I will let you know how it goes..

Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.




Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks Add to Technorati Favorites

Mister Linker


This is going to be the next big money maker, Join Now!

No comments: