Saturday, January 12, 2008

Opportunities At Smorty Rave

It seems that the opportunities at Smorty are getting better> Where as I was only $6 opportunities before, I am now seeing $7, $8 and the highest I have seen was $12.

I don’t know what cause the change, but I am sure glad to see it. For almost a year since I joined like I said I was only seeing $6 dollar opps. Actually Smorty had seemed to disappear there for awhile. But they did come back and came back strong with their own affiliate progar and now higher paying opportunities.

If you’re not a member of Smorty now is a very good time to join.

Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.




Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks Add to Technorati Favorites

Mister Linker


This is going to be the next big money maker, Join Now!

No comments: