Monday, January 28, 2008

Mypoints Payment Rave

MyPoints. I quess you would say is a paid to read and paid to shop program. They also have surveys you can take every once in a while. They just recently started this program where you can earn points by doing reviews on products like books, computers, beauty aids, clothing and more. The name of the program is called Viewpoints.

They also have a toolbar you can install and receive points by doing searchs. MyPoints. don’t pay with money, they pay with gift cards and I received my first one the other day.

All in all I think that MyPoints. is a pretty good program, not just because of the rewards, but you can get some pretty good deals as well as points for shopping from their site at places like Circuit City, Overstock.com, Dell and lots more.

Here is my proof of payment.


Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.




Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks Add to Technorati Favorites

Mister Linker


This is going to be the next big money maker, Join Now!

No comments: