Monday, January 7, 2008

Second Monthly Payment From Money4Banners Rave

I just received my second monthly payment from Money4Banners. The strange thing is that it’s also the second month I’ve gotten $10 instead of the $5 monthly payment you’re supposed to get.
Mind you I’m not complaining at all, I just don’t understand it.

For those that don’t know what Money4Banners is, it’s a program that pays $5 a month to put a banner on three pages of your website. Now that’s website not blog. When you sign-up you get $10 once your site is approved and you have the banners in place. I got my $10 two days after my site was approved and I had put the banner on my pages.

Like I said, although the pay is supposed to be $5 a month I have been getting $10 and I hope it continues.

Here is my proof of payment.


Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.




Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks Add to Technorati Favorites

Mister Linker


This is going to be the next big money maker, Join Now!

No comments: