Thursday, April 5, 2007

HYIP Rant

I have seen some blogs lately touting the virtue of making money with HYIPs. HYIP stands for High Yield Investment Program. A word of warning, these are very high-risk programs. You have to invest money to get into these programs and then you get a percentage of the money you invested over several days until you have the money you paid back plus some profit. The problem is must of these programs are scams and they are all ponzie schemes, which is using new money to pay old money and that usually comes to an end at some point. I have done HYIPs and I’ve made money and I’ve lost money, however I’ve lost more then I’ve made. If you do decide to take a risk on HYIPs, remember this golden rule, “Don’t invest more then you can afford to loose”. Check out my article on HYIPs at Associated Content.

No comments: