Friday, May 11, 2007

1-800-NoDrugs Helpline Rave

Right off I want to say that this is a paid post. I would like for the opportunities I take to fit this blog as much as possible. But then I ran across this 1-800-NoDrugs Helpline opportunity. This is not about making money online or joining any moneymaking opportunities, but it is about something very serious andI thought it important to take this opportunity because it may help some people.

I myself don’t use drugs, I won’t even take an aspirin for a headache, but I do know people that use and I even have a family member who has used. Drugs are very harmful and I think it’s important that the people who use them get help.

That’s where 1800NoDrugs.com comes in. They are a drug rehab referral service. They will help you find a drug treatment center that meets your needs. There is no cost for this service and the service was designed to help drug addicts, alcoholics, chronic relapse victims, and their families find an effective drug rehab and intervention of the highest quality at no cost.

There are thousands of drug rehabilitation and alcohol rehabilitation organizations in this country and knowing which one to go to or send a loved one to is a daunting task. 1800NoDrugs.com know our nation's drug treatment centers, and can place you or your loved one in the drug rehab center most appropriate for you or them at no charge.

So if you or someone you know has a drug or alcohol problem visit 1800NoDrugs.com or call 1-800-Nodrugs (1-800-663-7847) and talk to an experienced drug rehab counselor.

Text Link Ads

No comments: