Thursday, May 31, 2007

Daytipper Rave

The strangest thing happened the other day. I got an e-mail from PayPal that I had gotten a payment Daytipper. The reason this was strange to me, is because I had two tips accepted by them a few months ago and had given up on being paid for them. A few days before I received an e-mail with “Your Was Published” in the subject box, but nothing in the body of the e-mail.

I had done four tips for Daytipper and as I said two were accepted. I stopped doing anything with them until I knew if they would pay or not. Well. Now I know.

Daytipper pays $3 per tip they publish, which isn’t to bad considering how short a tip can be. So for those who may have thought of giving Daytipper a try, but wanted to wait to see if they pay, they do. Here’s my Proof of Payment.

Text Link Ads

No comments: