Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Blogsvertise Payment Rave

I like announcing payments. When an opportunity that I am in pays I want everybody to know because if someone is in one of these opportunities, but hasn’t been paid yet and might be wondering if this program actually pays, this shows them that it does. There might even be people out there that are thinking about joining one of these programs and want to make sure they pay before they join. Well, this is their proof.

The program I’m doing a pay announcement about today is, well the title tells you, Blogvertise. Blogvertise Is a paid to review site that pays you to do reviews on your blog for advertisers. Once you join Blogvertise and your blog or blogs are prove Blogvertise will send you tasks to do. Tasks are review opportunities to do. You can accept or deny the opportunity.

Your blog doesn’t have to be too old to join Blogvertise like PayPerPost (which I really like by the way) and some others, but it has be a quality blog. This is my second payment from and although it was a day late I was happy to see it. If you’re looking for an easy way to make money, I’d say give Blogvertise a try.
Here is my my Proof of Payment.

Do you think you can get rich blogging? I do and over at my blog “That Says It All”, I talk about that at this post “Building A Blogging Empire”,

I'm doing a referral trade, Check out this post for more info.

Text Link Ads

No comments: