Friday, June 15, 2007

Wordlinx & Smorty Rave

For those of you who have been wondering if WordLinx pay, I am here to tell you they do. I received my first PayPal payment from WordLinx today and I was glad to see it. For those who don’t know, WordLinx is a paid to click ads site. You just click an ad on their site which takes you to the advertiser’s site you wait 20 seconds and you get paid.

I was also happy to see a payment from Smorty. This is actually my second payment from them. Smorty is a paid to review ads site, much like PayPerPost. You choose an advertiser to write a review about from Smorty’s site, do the review and if proved you get paid.

Okay, show and tell time. Here’s my WordLinx Proof of Payment.
Here is my Smorty Proof of Payment.

Give these programs a try and make some extra money.

Text Link Ads

No comments: