Monday, June 18, 2007

Payment Raves

Today I received payment from two sources. It always feels good to receive an email the starts with “You have received payment from---“. Okay, where did I receive payments from? Well, one was Blogvertise. I was expecting a payment from them today. I haven’t had much action from them and wondered if they really pay. Now I know they do.

The second payment came as a surprise because I wasn’t expecting a payment from them until tomorrow and that’s PayPerPost. This is the third payment from them with at least four more to come.

As usual I like to show proof of payment and below is that proof. Just click the images for a larger picture. Also you may want to think about joining these two programs. As you can see there is money to be made.




Text Link Ads

No comments: