Wednesday, June 27, 2007

MyPoints Rave

I have been a member of Mypoints for quite some time now. It was one those things I joined from a paid to join offers site. Since it wasn’t something I to cancel within a certain amount of time, I remained a member and always click their emails and sometimes participated in their surveys. I really don’t care for sites that reward you with points, Id rather have money. So I just half-heartedly participated in this program not doing any thing that took to much time or spending any money buying stuff. But all the while my points were growing and I would tell myself on day I’ll check to see what I can get with these points.

I now have over 5000 points and this weekend my girlfriend talked me into looking at what I could get with those points. Well, I surprise at the places I could redeem my points and get gift cards for. For a little over 3000 points I can get a $25 gift card for Staples, Target, Wal-Mart, Overstock.Com, Circuit City, Sears, Old Navy and a whole lot more.

Since this is a point program I won’t put it in my Weekly Money Update, but after really looking it over I think it’s worthwhile joining. You can redeem points at as low as 500 and you can accumulate points pretty quick.

If you would like to join MyPoints, E-MAIL me with your name and email address and I will send you and invitation. Or you could leave a comment with your information.

Do you think you can get rich blogging? I do and over at my blog “That Says It All”, I talk about that at this post “Building A Blogging Empire”,

I'm doing a referral trade, Check out this post for more info.

Text Link Ads

No comments: