Monday, September 3, 2007

101 Ways To Make Money From Your Blog Rave Pt 4

Last week I talked about selling a service on your blog. This week I want to talk about selling items on your blog.


Making Money Selling Goods

As I slightly mentioned last week as an artist one of the ways I try to make money with my blogs is by selling my art. I have two art blogs where I sell prints of my art, original art and my art on things like t-shirts, mugs, totes and other things. I have also seen people selling homemade jewelry, crafts and other self-made items.

But what if you’re not into arts and crafts and don’t have stuff you make yourself to sell? You can sale affiliate items on your blog. If you are a member of Amazon. com, Clickbank and others you can make money selling their stuff.

Ways you can use to sell stuff on your blog is put the items for sell in your side bar. This way you will always have your items where anybody can see them whenever and where ever they go on your blog.

You can write a post about the items you are selling. This is a more limited way of selling your items on your blog because of the limited amount of time it can stay on the front page of your blog. Although the post may stay in you archives forever it just going deeper and deeper in as time goes on. Soon it’s buried so deep you have to be looking for it in order to find it.

But it is a good way to draw attention to what you are selling and let people know that the items will be in your side bar.

That’s it for this week I hope this helps you in making money from your blog. Watch next Monday for part 5 of this series.


If you missed any parts from this series, look in the top of my sidebar for the links.

If you would like to keep up to date on this series Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.

Text Link Ads


Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks Add to Technorati Favorites

Mister Linker


This is going to be the next big money maker, JOIN NOW!


No comments: