Thursday, September 27, 2007

Bloggerwave Payment Rave

Well, it looks like Bloggerwave is trying t get their act together. I did a rant post about Bloggerwave about a couple of months ago because they were way late on payments they owed me. Although they finally made good on the payments I was still unsure about doing business with them.

Well, an opportunity for a review came up from them and I decided that since they did pay I would take the opportunity. I am proud to say that I have received payment for that review and it was paid on time.

Bloggerwave doesn’t have that many review opportunities coming, but it’s still good to get something every now and then rather than nothing at all. Below is my proof of payment.



Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.


Text Link Ads


Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks Add to Technorati Favorites

Mister Linker


This is going to be the next big money maker, Join Now!


No comments: