Tuesday, September 18, 2007

More Payment Raves

The payments I’m raving about today are from Blogvertise and Blogitive. I’ve done payment raves for these two paid to blog sites before, but I think it’s important to let people that these smaller sites do have paid opportunities you can do and that they are paying.

I also used to post all my PayPerPost payments, but it became to many and folks know that PayPerPost pays and has lots of paid opportunities.

The great thing about Blogitive, as I said before is that they pay every week instead of a month after you do a review. Yesterday they sent me several payments. I’ll just show three as proof of payment.

I don’t get a whole lot of opps from Blogvertise, but what I do get adds to my online earnings. Below are my latest earnings from them and as you can see the pay for opps can vary, but the reviews are very easy to do, requiring 100 words or less.


If you haven’t yet you might what to give Blogvertise and Blogitive a try.

Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.


Text Link Ads


Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks Add to Technorati Favorites

Mister Linker


This is going to be the next big money maker, Join Now!


No comments: