Monday, September 10, 2007

Giving Auction Ads A Mild Rave

If you read my last post about Auction Ads you’ll notice I wasn’t to happy with them.

Okay, so why the mild rave now? Well, I just found out that for new members that join now Auction Ads will put $25 in your account. That will put you half way to your $50 payout amount.

Although this doesn’t help me and the $5 I got for signing up to Auction Ads, it is very good for new signups.

Even though Auction Ads hasn’t done well for me so far, it might do good for someone else. For the $25 I think it’s worth a try. You have nothing to lose because it’s free to join and you get money on top of that.

Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.


Text Link Ads


Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks Add to Technorati Favorites

Mister Linker


This is going to be the next big money maker, JOIN NOW!


No comments: