Wednesday, September 19, 2007

PPP’s 1K Tuesdays Rant And Rave

I absolutely love PayPerPost. I’ve said this before, but I think they are the best paid to blog sites around. They are the best paying program besides Ebay that I’m doing online.

PayPerPost Has been running this program called 1K Tuesdays where any blogger that’s a member can get a chance at some high paying opportunities. This gives bloggers that don’t have high PR blogs the same chance at some good money as the higher PR blogs.

How it works is, every Tuesday PayPerPost puts up several $50 opportunities and one $500 opportunity all equaling $1000 that any member blogger with an approved blog can get.

Here’s where my rant comes in. I can never catch these things. It seems these things are gobbled up within seconds of them being posted. I mean people must be setting at the opportunities page and refreshing every second. I almost caught one today, but by the time I got through the Captcha it was gone.

Don’t get me wrong I still think 1K Tuesdays are a great and you can bet I’ll there next Tuesday refreshing that opportunity page every few seconds myself.


Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.


Text Link Ads


Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks Add to Technorati Favorites

Mister Linker


This is going to be the next big money maker, JOIN NOW!


2 comments:

gypsytraveler said...

I got one of the $50 ones a few weeks ago. And you guessed it, I was sitting there hitting refresh until I got one.

Baby Stroller Reviews said...

Good for you Shawna. It seems if I go away for a minute one pops up and is gone already. But i will keep trying.