Sunday, September 23, 2007

Blogging Ads Rant And Rave

I mentioned Blogging Ads in my weekly money update, but I wanted to elaborate a little more about it. As I said in the update I have been with Blogging Ads for about a month and I just did my first review for them yesterday. Here are the good and bad about it.

The bad is that since I joined, the review I did yesterday is actually the only one I’ve seen so I wonder how many opportunities they get. From what I understand most of the opportunities will only pay $5. On top of that Blogging Ads only allow you to do 3 reviews a month per blog you have approved there, so unless you have quite a few blogs approved there, there’s not really a lot of money to be made there.

The good is that this is another way to make some money for blogging, which is something you’re doing anyway so you might as well get paid for doing it no matter how small the amount. It seems that the reviews, at least the one I did, only has to be about one paragraph, which is about 50 words or less and that’s good if you’re only going to get $5. The best thing is that you really don’t have to write the review. Again, at least for the review I did Blogging Ads will give you a choice of pre-written reviews you can just copy and paste to your blog, so you are actually getting paid for doing nothing. How great is that.

That’s the good and bad of Blogging Ads. But after all is said and done it is worth a try. It’s free to join so you have nothing to lose.

Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.


Text Link Ads


Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks Add to Technorati Favorites

Mister Linker


This is going to be the next big money maker, Join Now!


No comments: