Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Ebay Rave #2

I probably should have done this post earlier in the month, but somehow I just didn’t think about it. All this month Ebay is offering a no insertion fee special for items listed with a starting bid of $9.99 or less. The only thing is you must use the “Gallery Picture” feature, which is only $.35. All in all this is not bad deal.

Ebay has been raising their fees pretty regularly and it’s good to get a break form some of those fees no matter how small. They do have specials sometimes where’s there’s no insertions or have price fees on auction items, but they usually run about one or two days, so it’s good to see one that is running a whole month.

So if you have any items that you don’t mind listing for less than $10, now’s the time to do it. I have been doing pretty good listing $5 prints of my artwork So give it a try because right now you have nothing to lose but maybe $.35.

Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.

Text Link Ads



Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks Add to Technorati Favorites

Mister Linker


This is going to be the next big money maker, Join Now!


No comments: