Saturday, September 22, 2007

Another PPP Direct Rave

The other day I got my second PPP Direct order. PPP Direct is run by PayPerPost, but it lets the advertiser deal directly with you, the blogger for their review.

This means more to me than any post that would get from the PayPerPost opportunity page because with PPP Direct, it means that the advertiser liked what they saw on your blog and they chose you to do a review. It’s always good to know that someone appreciates what you are doing so much they are willing to pay for it.

I also want to thank Steve for choosing me to do his review. You can see my latest PPP Direct review Here. Actually this is a good site you might want to check out.

If you would like me to do a review of your site or product you can click the PPP Direct button in my sidebar or contact me directly by leaving me a comment with your contact info.

Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.


Text Link Ads


Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks Add to Technorati Favorites

Mister Linker


This is going to be the next big money maker, Join Now!


No comments: