Thursday, September 6, 2007

Blogitive Payment Rave

I got my first payment from Blogitive a few days ago. Like I said in an earlier post, I just joined this program less than a month ago and already I’ve gotten my first payment from them.

One of the things as I mentioned before that I really like about Blogitive is, unlike other programs that pay you to do reviews, Blogitive pays you weekly instead of a month after you have done a review.

Blogitive doesn’t have the high paying reviews like some of the bigger paid to blog sites. Their standard review is $5. But if you get enough of those you can make some decent money to add to the rest of the money you are making online.

As I was writing this I got another payment from Blogitive. Below is proof of both payments.


Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.


Text Link Ads


Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks Add to Technorati Favorites

Mister Linker


This is going to be the next big money maker, Join Now!


No comments: