Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Apsense Rave

I have been a member of Apsense for a few months now, but haven’t done anything with it. I tend to spread myself a bit thin and when I join some programs I just can’t seem to find the time to work them. Well, I just learnt that Apsense pays you for doing stuff on their site. I did not know that.


For those of you who don’t know what Apsense is, it’s a free social network where people get paid to come together to share their business. They allow users to share their business through networking and creating quality business content. You make money when your content pages display ads from advertisers. Your content includes things like your profile, network bulletin, blogs, groups, discussions, business centers and so on. The more quality contents you have, the more advertisements you can sell or display and the more money you will make.

Check out this Flash Video how to build your own free private social network on Apsense.


Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.


Text Link Ads


Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks Add to Technorati Favorites

Mister Linker


This is going to be the next big money maker, JOIN NOW!


No comments: