Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Agloco, Where’s The Beef Rant

It seems that all the noise and hoopla for Agloco has died out. There was the big build up with people signing up thousands of people and then the long wait for the viewbar and then the bars debut. After that it seemed to just get quiet.

I haven’t read anywhere about anyone being paid. I can’t even find anywhere on the site how much you get paid for running the viewbar or for your referrals. As matter of fact all the information I see on the site is useless. Plus you only get 5 hours credit a month for running the running it no matter how long you run it.

After all the big build up and stuff with Agloco, I have to ask, “Where’s the beef”?

Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.


Text Link Ads


Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks Add to Technorati Favorites

Mister Linker


This is going to be the next big money maker, Join Now!


No comments: