Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Apsense Cash Rave

Last week I wrote a post about Apsense and mentioned how I haven’t done anything with it because I’ve been to busy. You can read the post Here.

Anyway, I’m reading my email today and I get one from Apsense saying I have cash. Well, I’m shocked because like I said I haven’t done anything with it. I do accept people when they request to be a friend and I did that post last week, but that’s it.

Now granted the cash was only $0.51, but I had to have 507 credits to get it and I have no idea how I even got that.

That just shows you how easy it is to make money at Apsense. Just think how much you could make by actually participating.

Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.



Text Link Ads


Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks Add to Technorati Favorites

Mister Linker


This is going to be the next big money maker, Join Now!


No comments: