Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Marketing Rant And Rave

I wrote a post not to long ago titled Making Money Online is Easy. In that post I said that although making money online is easy, making a living at it is a little harder.

What I mean is, that no matter what you are doing to make your money online you need to get people, they’re the ones that are going to give you the money. To get people you need to do marketing and that’s where the real work for you is.

Marketing involves research, planning and placing the right ads in the right places. And by ads I mean it could be anything from putting up a discussion or commenting in a forum to writing an article and putting it up at Digg, Reddit or Ezine.

It’s good to make money online and like I said it’s easy. But for the big money you have to get your hands a little dirty and do some work so don’t forget to do your marketing.

Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.


Text Link Ads



Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks Add to Technorati Favorites

Mister Linker


This is going to be the next big money maker, Join Now!


No comments: