Tuesday, September 25, 2007

AdBux Rant

When I first joined AdBux their clicks where all worth one cent now it seems that most are only worth half a cent or even less. I don’t really like doing paid to read or paid to click sites that pay less than 1 cent a click or email. It’s hard to calculate your earnings. Plus for me it’s not really worth it.

However, I’m going to stick with AdBux until I can reach payout since I have already started with it. Like I said they did have all or at least mostly all one cent clicks. Another thing is they don’t really seem to have that many ads to click so it may take awhile to reach the payout amount. Some people don’t mind doing paid to reads and paid to clicks for less then one cent and there is nothing wrong with that. It’s just that I’m not one of them.


Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.


Text Link Ads


Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks Add to Technorati Favorites

Mister Linker


This is going to be the next big money maker, Join Now!


No comments: