Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Blogging Ads A Mild Rave

My blog has been approved by Blogging Ads. This is another “get paid to review” or “get paid to blog” site. I like these sites because they pay me for doing something I would be doing anyway and that’s writing blog posts.

Joining as many of these sites as you can, not only gives you the ability to get paid reviews from different sources, but the chance to get paid reviews from a source or two when one or two of the others don’t have reviews for you to take.

The reason I’m giving Blogging Ads a mild rave is because one, like I said I just got approved and haven’t done any reviews for them yet and two is their stringent rules.

You can only take 3 reviews on an approved blog in a month and 10 reviews per month across all of your approved blogs. Unless their sponsors pay a good amount of cash for a review, it doesn’t seem like you can make much money per month at Blogging Ads.

But still it’s another source of income and in this game of making money online every little bit helps. I will keep you posted on my progress with Blogging Ads.

Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.


Text Link Ads



Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks Add to Technorati Favorites

Mister Linker


This is going to be the next big money maker, Join Now!


No comments: