Friday, August 31, 2007

Auction Ads Rant

I’ve been thinking about taking Auction Ads of this blog and my other ones. It doesn’t seem to be doing any good and it’s taking up space where other stuff can go that might make some money.

I have seen that other bloggers feel the same way I do and have taken Auction Ads off their blogs already. I want to give it a chance, but I’m wondering how many people are likely to click and bid on an item from a blog.
Apparently there must be some people that are making money from Auction Ads or they couldn’t keep going. I’ll try it a little longer and see what happens before I make the decision to let them go.

Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.


Text Link Ads


Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks Add to Technorati Favorites

Mister Linker


This is going to be the next big money maker, Join Now!


No comments: