Sunday, November 4, 2007

Are Paid Reviews A Bad Thing Rant And Rave

I have read on some another blogs that doing paid reviews are a bad thing. They say that doing paid reviews causes you to have to lie. I don’t think that’s necessarily true. When I do paid reviews I try to stay true to my feelings. I focus on giving information that is given to me. I don’t say if what I’m reviewing is good or bad and I suggest that you give it a try and check it out for yourself.

I think most people are in it to make money, that’s way there are so many moneymaking blogs out there. So how can anything that that helps you make money be bad? No, in my opinion paid reviews are not a bad thing. Anything that helps you make money in an honest way and that isn’t hurting anybody is a good thing. I need the money I make from paid reviews and I say thank goodness I’m able to do them.


Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.




Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks Add to Technorati Favorites

Mister Linker


This is going to be the next big money maker, Join Now!


No comments: