Friday, November 30, 2007

SponsoredReviews Affiliate Program Rave

SponsoredReviews now has an affiliate program that bloggers can now make money from. You can earn up to $175 per advertiser you get to sign-up and $5 per blogger you sign-up.

I have been a member of SponsoredReviews and promoting it in my weekly updates for awhile now. I don’t know if anyone has signed up from that, but I do know that even if they did I wouldn’t have gotten any credit for it. So this new referral is great. It’ll be nice to get credit for the work you do.

Another good thing about the referral program is that for the bloggers you refer you get paid once they have an approved blog in the system not when the blogger has an approved post like some other paid to blog sites. Referral payouts will be made once a month.

If you are not a member of SponsoredReviews, now is a good time to join. You can get paid for doing reviews and for referring bloggers and advertisers.

Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.




Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks Add to Technorati Favorites

Mister Linker


This is going to be the next big money maker, Join Now!


No comments: