Thursday, November 8, 2007

The Next Internet Millionaire Rave

I have just recently started watching The Next Internet Millionaire. I don’t sure if this aired on TV or if it was just an Internet show, but what I like about it so far is that it’s relevant to me and what I do.

If you’re not familiar with The Next Internet Millionaire, it’s Joel Comm’s Internet equivalent to Donald Trumps “Apprentice”. The difference is that the tasks involve Internet market and making money online. This is relevant to me and the readers that come here because that is what we are trying to do therefore the tasks are doable from my standpoint.

I have only watched a few episodes so far, but I really it. I have also learned some things. If you’re into making money on the Internet, I’m sure you’ll enjoy The Next Internet Millionaire.

Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.





Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks Add to Technorati Favorites

Mister Linker


This is going to be the next big money maker, Join Now!


No comments: