Monday, November 19, 2007

Vat19 Rave


I, like everyone else like getting free stuff. I order to do this post I received some pretty cool free stuff from Vat19. The photo at the left is the stuff I received. They include a gourmet-scented pencil, colored candles and Insta Snow, fake snow powder. I’m not quite sure what to do with the Insta Snow, but the pencil and the candles I can use.

As an artist my favorite item is the gourmet-scented pencil. They have a variety of different scents. The one I got was “Very Berry” and it made drawing for me even more fun smelling that sweet berry smell as I was drawing. The colored candles, as I understand it actually have colored flames. One of my nieces’ birthday is later this month and I think it will be fun to use the candles at her party.

Actually Vat19 has a lot of cool, different, what they call “Curiously Awesome” products that would make great Xmas stocking stuffers. Head over to their web site, I’m positive you’ll find something you want to give as a gift or keep for yourself.

Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.




Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks Add to Technorati Favorites

Mister Linker


This is going to be the next big money maker, Join Now!

No comments: