Monday, November 19, 2007

A Fourth PPP Direct Review Rave

Wow, I got a fourth PPP Direct review. This is the second one within a week. I am really happy that people are liking this blog well enough to pay to have a review done of their product or service. I am always surprised and honored when I see that I have PPP Direct request waiting.

In total I have only had 4 PPP Direct request. Maybe the surprise will go away as I get more. But for now this is still very new to me and I hope you out there don’t mind me sharing with you when I get a PPP Direct request. Remember you can do this also just by joining PayPerPost. You can also make money by doing a review of this post or any other post on this blog by clicking the button below.

Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.




Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks Add to Technorati Favorites

Mister Linker


This is going to be the next big money maker, Join Now!


No comments: